NYSA will be holding 3 referee courses in April/May.
Instructions to register for a referee course:
To become a referee and take the Entry Level
course, you must be 13 years of age or older, as of April 1 of the current
- Log into www.refcentre.com/ontario
- Click on "Search by District" (centre box)
- From the drop down menu select North York
- A list will show the courses available
- Select the desired one and click "Register"
- Use provided code and fill out all the required information
- Once registered, you need to make arrangements to make a payment for the course:
- Over the phone with a credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express)
- In person with a credit/debit card, in both cases, during business hours:
Tuesdays and Fridays from 9:00am to 12:00pm, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 4:00pm to 6:00pm
- By Interac e-mail transfer to this email:
- Once payment is received your application will be approved and you will be able to do the pre-course requirements.
To register for these courses, please visit
then select "Search by District" and select "North York".